The aim of The Dog Express is to get people talking and to be involved and we love nothing more than reading our visitors comments and emails, however if you would like to go a step further and write an article for us then please complete the form below, attach your article and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
If we decide to publish your article, we will also add a link to your blog or information based website and provide you with a ‘Featured Link & Logo’ to add to your own site, directing your readers to your guest article.
We only have a few of guidelines for submitting an article and then the rest is up to you and your imagination:-
- Your article should be dog related and be informative
- Your article must be original, not published elsewhere and be your own work
- The article can evoke your opinion but not be biased (e.g. you can give your opinion on dog leads, but not promote one supplier only)
- We reserve the right to edit the article for spelling and/or grammar and readability, but will only do so after consultation with you
- If you want your article to contain a link to a service or product website, this will be classed as in-article advertising – please refer to our advertising rates (links to the authors own blog, a charity site or website just for information are free and included as standard)
By submitting an article, you are agreeing to the above guidelines and requests.
Please Note: We will not link to websites that sell dogs or puppies, promote or sell electric dog collars or fences or any other products that is cruel to an animal.